Dear Steven ,
Welcome to Newsletter 44.
NY2016 has come and gone. It was a whirlwind. Massive exhibits, very busy hall, collectors from everywhere. Some old friends and now some new friends. I was unable to get away from my table for the entire time of the show. It was overwhelming in the way only New York can be.
Here is a picture of set up day with me and my assistant Cici.
This month we are highlighting
1. First Flights- Wallis et Futuna as well as modern first flights from Tonga and Tuvalu. Most of these modern flights are scarce as few covers were serviced.
2. Updated stock in both Tonga and St. Vincent Provisionals.
3. Seychelles Postal Stationery as well as a BIOT Precursor
4. New Caledonia registration receipt
5. Tonga Cinderella.
6. New Zealand 1935 Pictorial
Additionally, we have updated the Samoa Stamp Duties and have added Solomon Islands Postal agency cancels....now there is a never ending subject to collect!
Please enjoy, critique, and comment as always, I enjoy it !