Welcome to Newsletter 26. We are featuring:
- New Zealand Cinderellas
- Barbados Post Office Label
- South Australia Impressed Stamp Duty
- British Postal Orders: Anguilla, Gibraltar, Seychelles
- Victoria Railway 3d parcel stamp
- Western Australian Revenue
- PNG embossed stamp duty
- Updates on Ascension and Vanuatu postal rates as well as added postmarks in the study section, and a listing of the Trinidad overprints from the last couple of years.
and for fun...
- Guyana non overprint. Or is it a overprint error? This stamp was originally issued decades ago and was recently hauled out to be overprinted $20. Now here is a copy that was intended to be overprinted $20 (as that would be the proper rate). Was it part of a strip where it is the only one not overprinted? Or did the PO not overprint the entire sheet? Sadly, we will never know the answer to this- the case of the non overprinted error.
Please enjoy, critique, and comment as always, I enjoy it.